Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Sally Hansen Mystic Lilac

Friday, October 1, 2010

I finally found it- the LE Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish display with the highly talked-about Mystic Lilac!  I also thought Purple Fiesta looked nice (from the same display), but I mustered up my willpower and went with the one I wanted most.  (Sidenote:  Mystic Lilac probably wouldn't have appealed to me from the bottle had I not heard the hype!)

Anyway, I'm happy I did end up getting this.  It's very unique!




(Please enlarge my pictures for a better shot of how the polish actually looks.  Blogger makes these look so bad!)

Mystic Lilac is like a muted purple-grey polish with green-blue micro-shimmer.  I'm terrible at describing polishes as you can tell, lol!  Sorry about that.  I'm typically not in love with these "muddy" looking colors, but this one is saved by the micro-shimmer. 
I don't totally see the hype, but I do still like the color!  It's very cool even if it doesn't enter into favorite-status for me.  And I don't have anything quite like it which is what I always look for.

See all the pretty shimmer?

Do you guys like this color?  Have you tried any of the other colors from this LE collection?  I'm hoping to snag a few more if they go on sale (if possible)- that'd be awesome!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP