Powered by Blogger.

EOTDs with the UD Naked palette!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I've had a lot of fun playing around with the Urban Decay Naked palette since I got it a couple weeks ago!  Like I promised, here are a few different looks I've done with it.  I tried to vary them as much as possible for this post (one very simple, one a little more involved, and one a light smokey eye), but I'm really excited to try out a dark, smokey eye when I have the chance.  Since it's gotten warmer I've been either doing brighter looks or really easy/light looks.  
Anyway, enough rambling- here are a few EOTDs from the week! :)

Look one: Simple wash of color with colored eyeliner
Products used:
-Almay Bright Eyes eye base+concealer (I really should have used my UDPP in Sin for this one!)
-Urban Decay Naked palette (Sin all over lid and into crease, Virgin as inner corner highlight)
-Wet n Wild ColorIcon eyeliner in Purple
-Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips eyeliner trio for hazel eyes, taupe shade (the retractable eyeliners)
-Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous mascara

I did this one today when I was in a hurry and wanted something quick and easy.  I love the versatility of this- you can switch it up by changing the eyeliner for a completely different look.

Look two: Sunkissed bronze for everyday
Products used:
-Almay Bright Eyes eye base+concealer
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
-UD Naked palette (Buck on lower half of lid and lower lash line, Half Baked blended into crease and lower lash line, Virgin in inner corners)
-Wet n Wild ColorIcon palette in Vanity (matte cream shade for highlight)
-Covergirl Liquiline Blast eyeliner in Violet Voltage
-Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips eyeliner trio for hazel eyes, taupe shade
-L'Oreal Double Extend Illuminator mascara

This second look I wore to an interview yesterday for a makeup counter position- I paired it with a contoured, bronzed cheeks and deep berry lips.  

Look three: Deep brown daytime smokey eye 
(Please don't mind the creasing here- it's not the actual products on my eyes but my annoying eyelids!)

Products used:
-Almay Bright Eyes eye base+concealer
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
-UD Naked palette (Creep along upper/lower lash lines, Toasted all over lid/lower lash line, Hustle in outer crease, Virgin as inner corner highlight)
-Wet n Wild ColorIcon palette in Vanity (matte cream shade for brow bone highlight)
-Physicians Formula Shimmer Stripes trio eyeliner for hazel eyes, black shade
-L'Oreal Double Extend Illuminator mascara

This was the first look I did using the palette.  I love using Creep around my lash lines to soften up black eyeliner.  It also makes the perfect base for a neutral smokey eye.

I plan on doing some product reviews as soon as I get the energy- probably tomorrow night or this weekend.  I just started my new job today, and I'll be getting plenty of hours right off the bat!

Thanks for reading!  :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP