Powered by Blogger.

Katy Perry "Last Friday Night" 80s Makeup Tutorial

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello lovelies!

I've posted my interpretation of Katy Perry's makeup in her latest video. I've made it a bit more wearable, as far as blue and purple can be wearable... And I don't think I need to point out that my eye shape is different from Katy Perry's, so it looks a bit different :P




Products used:

FACE:
MUFE HD foundation (110)
MAC blot powder (light)
MAC studio finish concealer (NW15)
Clinique blush (Sunset glow)
NARS bronzer (Laguna)
Smashbox brow tech (Taupe/medium brown)

EYES:
TFSI
NYX jumbo pencil (Milk)
88 palette (3 blues, shown in video)
MAC eyeshadows (Stars n Rockets, Blanc Type *not shown, just used to blend at brow bone*)
Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner (Black Ink)
Essence glitter (silver)
Hard Candy showgirls secret glitter glue
MUFE Smoky Lash mascara
MAC eyelashes

LIPS:
BonneBell lipliner (Posey)
Covergirl lipstick (Powerpink)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP