Powered by Blogger.

Avon/Mark Representative!

Monday, June 6, 2011

YES! That's right!

I am now working as a part-time
Independent Sales Representative for Avon!

That's me! ^

I am SUPER excited for this opportunity because I just have SO many ideas flowing through my mind that it's blowing me away and, well, keeping me up at night!

I LOVE MAKE-UP
& Yes, I have been buying Avon/Mark for years
and have ALWAYS loved their products....
SO...
It only made sense to sell myself :)

If you have ANY questions for me, whether you have been thinking about signing up
or purchasing, don't EVER hesitate!!

My email for questions: purrceptivevixx@yahoo.com

My site to SHOP!!

Leave any helpful tips too if you've ever been a rep :)


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP