Powered by Blogger.

ELF deal: $10 voucher for $25

Wednesday, June 1, 2011



I got an email a couple days ago about Beauty Story joining with Total Beauty to feature various deals.  I had no idea I was even on an email list with Beauty Story, haha.  Well, today I received an email in my junk mail about today's "daily deal" on Total Beauy- for $10 you can get a voucher for $25 worth of ELF products.  I've been waiting for the longest time to make another ELF purchase, and this seemed like the best deal I could get!  It doesn't include tax or shipping (which it explains in the "fine print" on the Total Beauty page, that I didn't see until after I purchased!), but it's still a pretty good deal.

According to the website, this deal lasts for 2 more days if you're interested! :)
(Edit: It looks like this is only available to US and Canada- sorry everyone!)

(Note:  I'm not affiliated whatsoever with ELF cosmetics.)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP