Powered by Blogger.

I won again?! Pangea Organics sweepstakes

Friday, June 3, 2011

I received notice only a few days after my last post about winning that I had won a hand & body lotion ($18 value) from Pangea Organic's Free Product Friday sweepstakes - for an unbelievable three wins in 2 weeks! Crazy streak of luck I'm having :) After providing my address, the product arrived at my doorstep only a few days later. I haven't used the lotion yet, but it smells fantastic - it's a delicious lemongrass fragrance.

Pangea Organic's products are all organic and fair trade, cruelty-free, and contain NO parabens, petrochemicals, artificial colors/fragrances or sulfates! A big thanks to them for providing awesome natural products and an awesome giveaway!

They have an ongoing sweepstakes on their Facebook page, where you can win a year's supply of their products or one of several smaller prizes. Check them out!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP