Powered by Blogger.

Another great bargain buy from AVON!

Monday, January 4, 2010

My boys are getting to the age that they still act like kids but think they don't want the "little kid stuff" like maybe they don't want the Disney Cars toothbrush anymore but they fight over who wants the blue toothbrush and who will get the green one. Anyway, they love the men's body washes from AVON. I started buying them for them a few months ago. For them I personally like the "Wild Country" scent because it's light and smells fresh. For the hubby, however, I LOVE, the "Perceive" fragrance. OMG...um...I'll just leave it at that lol.

Sorry I went into LaLa land for a minute. Anyway, AVON has a great buy on the body washes now. Buy 1 get 1 free. That's an awesome deal. Plus I used the code: WINTER5 to get free shipping. I actually have an AVON lady I love so much. She has awesome customer service and is very knowledgable about their products. Go get the deals! Make your men smell GOOD! And yes you can order online.



Andrea Ryan:
http://aryan.avonrepresentative.com/

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP