Powered by Blogger.

Candle Testers anyone interested?

Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm getting into candle making. I've made some scented jar candles that turned out pretty good. I want to try making some taper candles next. They will not be scented but I'm going to try coloring them.

I had been letting friends and coworkers test them to give me their opinion. What I wanted to do thought was have some people try them once I make them to give me your honest feedback on them. If anyone would be interested leave a comment here. I'll take the first 3 seriously interested people. I'll let you know when I will be sending them out. In exchange for your feedback: positive and/or negative because I'd like to be able to eventually sell them at craftshows. I will ask that you leave your feedback here. You also have to be a blog follower and a twitter follower. @angiewith3

So to some up: First 3 interested people willing to give honest feedback on my homemade candles and post it here on my blog. I will let you know when I'm going to send them out (I'm looking to start this in February)the first set of volunteers will test taper candles.

Making Candles & Soaps For Dummies (For Dummies (Sports & Hobbies))

Soy Candle Making Kit: Learn how easy and fun it is to make soy container candles.

UPDATE****I plan on starting the taper candles this weekend. As long as all goes well I will mail them out by next weekend****

UPDATE 2--candles are done.  Just need addresses email me angiewith3@Live.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP