Powered by Blogger.

Sephora and Still Glamorus Products

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello my gorgeous Vixxens! So I did a little haul on Youtube today on some products I purchased from Sephora and Still Glamorus Cosmetics.







This was my purchase from Sephora. I got a lip gloss palette for $10.00. I really like this product because the lip glosses actually feel like lip balm and not sticky gloss. It comes (as you can see) in a good variety! I highly recommend!
Want to check it out? Click Here---; LIPGLOSS

Then from the Valentines Collection I bought the Lip Gloss set for $25.00. You can only purchase it online. It came with 7 different kinds ranging in colors from light pink to red. Very good value!
Check it out here--- VALENTINE



This was my purchase from Still Glamorus. The names of the colors are Christmas Tree, Forget Me Not and Snow Flake. They are really pretty shades and have a sparkle to them. I paid $4.50 each for the first and last ones and $6.50 for the middle one.





The top swatches are with F.Y.Eye Primer and the bottom is without. As you can see they are sooo pretty!
To see sale items click SALE
Regular site click STILL GLAM

Thanks everyone! Comment below!

Follow me on Twitter!
PurrceptiveVixx

Subscribe and watch my videos on Youtube!
PurrceptiveVixx

E-mail with any beauty questions or tutorial ideas-->
purrceptivevixxen@yahoo.com

Facebook friend me!
Purrceptivevixxen

XoXo VixXen



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP