Powered by Blogger.

MAC Cream Cup & MAC Dazzleglass Rags to Riches

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I was watching a video by filthygorgeousmakeup (who is beyond stunning by the way) and became  obsessed with the color she was wearing on her lips. ( Link to the video with the glosses ) I of course ran out and got both of the products she used in that video which were the MAC Cream Cup lipstick and MAC Dazzleglass in Rags to Riches. I do have to say they looked way better on her but over all I am pretty pleased with them. I think they look great worn alone and also great a beautiful combo when worn together.

MAC Cream Cup lipstick


I really am loving the Cream Cup lipstick. It's such a beautiful, light, feminine pink. It's a very light "barbie" pink color with blue undertones.It's more cool toned and I usually like warm tones but it's so pretty that I'm willing over look that minor detail.  It's very wearable and so creamy in texture. I've heard people compare this to MAC Angel but with a tiny bit of shimmer. Perfect.

MAC Dazzleglass in Rags to Riches


This was my first time trying a Dazzleglass... I always stayed away from them because everyone said that they are so sticky...which they are but they aren't as sticky as I predicted. I've felt worse. I honestly really like this gloss. Worn alone it's quite sheer with a hint of pinkish lilac and a whole lot of silver, gold and purple tiny sparkles. I personally don't think it's too over board in the sparkle dept but it may not be everyones cup of tea. The texture is nice, smooth but yes sticky. I think this color looks amazing paired with a lipstick and specifically the MAC Cream Cup lipstick.


MAC Dazzleglass paired with MAC Cream Cup


MAC Cream Cup and MAC Dazzleglass Rags to Riches with flash

Without flash

So, over all I am so pleased with this combo however I don't think this is really a winter combo... I think it will look better in the summer and preferably with tan. I think I can pull this color combo off but barely.... it cames close to washing me out and making me look like an old lady who wore the baby pink lipstick but I haven't crossed that line yet and I think I can pull it off.... at least I think I can. Doesn't matter... I like it.... and that's all that matters. If the shoe fits wear it....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP