Powered by Blogger.

Lockerz.com Great Prizes...when you can get 'em

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm a member of Lockerz.com. It's an invite only free points site. Get points for logging in daily and answering daily opinion questions. They have great prizes. The only problem...They only have redemption available every so often. You never know when they are going to replenish the prizes. They also give what the call "Z-listers" first dibs usually. I've been a member of Lockerz since about September and have not been able to cash my points yet. The good news is, when I do I'll be able to get a super awesome prize. They have all kinds of prizes. The last time I tried to get a prize they had things like: PSPs, skull candy ear buds, insulated lunch totes, bath and body products, xbox 360 games, ps3 games, That cool charging mat that lets you charge your electronics like cell phones and ipods just by setting them on the mat, which brings me to ipod nanos and ipod touches..and lots more.

People are actually receiving their prizes from lockerz. (Must have been one of the lucky ones to get in at the right time for redemption) You can do searches to see for yourself.

If anyone is thinking of signing up please allow me to refer you. Send me an email: scgodess@yahoo.com and I'll be sure to send you out an invite

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP