Powered by Blogger.

Dallas Cowboys Inspired Make-Up!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Well hello my fabulous vixxens! So I decided to do a eye make-up look based off the Dallas Cowboys =) So I hope you like it! If you didn't get to see the tutorial, I'll put the link at the end!

*I also recommend wearing false eyelashes for any dramatic look,
I just don't have any right now.*




Products that I used:
Primer: F.Y EYE by Benefit
Eye shadows: 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette by Coastal Scents
Silver(11,8)Bluish Purple(6,2)Light Blue(6,3)Tannish White(1,7)
*(From right, then up)*
Sephora Palette (bought a long time ago) a Dark Purple-ish blue (any will do)
Claire's Glimmer Palette-Silver(2,3)
Liner: Rimmel London Soft Kohl Eye Pencil in Denim Blue 021
Mascaras: L'Oreal Telescopic in black, Maybelline Lash Stiletto in waterproof black

Dallas Cowboy Tutorial

Thanks so much everyone! Have a wonderful time experimenting with this look!
xoxo Vixxen

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP