Powered by Blogger.

Highlighters- a current obsession!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am dying to know.... what is your favorite highlighter? I've become a little obsessed, crazy, frantic in trying to find my holy grail highlighter. I love the look it gives and I think it's for sure a must have "pick me up" item in any make up bag!
I did find my holy grail highlighter ONCE but it's a very hard to find product.... almost next to impossible, really. A dear friend/blogger Nadia http://lovelipstickandlime.blogspot.com/ sent me a sample of the Red Earth Secret Potion in Thriller over the summer and since then I've been totally in love with this perfect, delicious, beautiful product. I still have some of the sample left because I covet it and only use it for special occasions. It's a beautiful light pink color and looks beyond amazing on the cheek bones.


Ahhh, isn't it beautiful.

Another highlighter that I use sometimes and really did love a lot (until the Secret Potion stole my heart) is the Smashbox Artificial light. This product is nice but compared to my HG it doesn't come close but it does the trick until I can find something better. This one has more of a yellow/pink glow and kinda gets chunky in the bottle if you let it sit too long. Shaking it up before you use it is a must.





I have recently tried the MAC Strobe Liquid and it's nice but no where near a HG at this time. It's pretty though. I just ordered the Boots no 7 illuminating lotion so I'm hoping this one is a winner. We'll see. Another product I am SO excited to try is the NARS Orgasm highlighter (not the blush... their new liquid version that has come out this month!!).... oh my, my... this one looks stunning and looks like it MIGHT *fingers crossed* be a dupe to my lovely Red Earth Secret Potion in Thriller.

So, what are your favorites... do tell. I'm trying to find a liquid highlighter with a very light pink base. Help me so I won't obsess anymore! :)


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP