Powered by Blogger.

L'OREAL EverPure Hair Masque! Say YES to soft hair!

Friday, January 22, 2010





I've tried my fair share of moisturizing hair masks in my day... I've been unfortunate to have been stuck with really dry hair (why couldn't I have been born with sleek, soft hair???). None of the masque's I've tried in the past really blew me away or made a real noticeable different in the softness...some even left my hair feel more tangled than before I used it. This past summer I tried the L'OREAL EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque (Sulfate Free) and let me tell you... it's the best deep conditionar (masque) I've EVER tried. Ever. Period. When you rinse it out in the shower you can already feel how smooth and conditioned your hair feels. After I use this my hair feels noticeably soft, smoother and it styles really amazing after I use this. The scent is so yummy... it's a soft rosemary mint and it smells amazing. I highly, highly recommend you try this if you have dry hair or you are looking for an amazing hair masque. This is my 2nd jar of this.... and NOT my last.
Have you tried this?



L'oreal says: EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque is an intensive, rich treatment for dry, damaged hair. The Powerful moisturizing cream restores and deeply nourishes for soft, shiny hair. Apply to wet hair, concentrating mostly on the ends. Leave on for 3-5 mins. Rinse. Soft hair is waiting for you!

It's only $9 from any drugstore/walmart/target, etc.

Marie Claire picked this product as one of their best 25 beauty products of the year. I agree... and I can see why! It's some good stuff.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP