Powered by Blogger.

Anxiously awaiting Alice!

Friday, January 8, 2010

I really want to see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland when it comes out. Johnny Depp as the mad hatter. Ann Hathaway as the white queen. I can't wait. But unfortunately I have to.

I'm also a big fan of Urban Decay cosmetics. I love the glitter and vibrant colors. Love Midnight Cowboy eye shadow, Love the "big fatty" mascara, love the...well I could go on and on. I just saw via twitter @urbandecay411 that they are having an eye shadow book called "Alice in Wonderland book of shadows". The colors are awesome and look so fun to experiment with. I guess I know what I'm treating myself to with my christmas money. I've def gotta have this! I'll be keeping tabs on it. Here's a link to the "Alice in Wonderland book of shadows by Urban Decay" if you want to check it out:

http://www.urbandecay.com/promo/contest/Alice/

Playful names on the shadows like: Jabberwocky, midnight tea party, and more. Also comes with the primer. There is great pictures and description at:

Exclusive Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette Shadow Swatches

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP