Powered by Blogger.

Superdry do Nails!!!

Monday, December 20, 2010





Superdry, a British clothing brand is launching a nail polish collection, mainly to mix and match their T-shirt collection. These nail polish collection will be launched in March 2011, and I cannot wait to get my hands in some of these colours. I have to say I cannot pick a favourite, I pretty much like all of them. These will retail at £6.

Superdry, uma marca de roupa britânica vai lançar uma colecção de vernizes, pricipalmente para combinar com a colecção deles de T-shirts. Esta colecção será lançada em Março de 2011 e mal posso esperar para por as minhas mãos nalgumas destas cores, não consigo escolher uma favorita, eu praticamente gosto de todas elas. O preço e £6.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP