Powered by Blogger.

Nestles Share the Joy of Reading sweepstakes: good odds to win something

Monday, December 27, 2010

This is a national sweepstakes but I thought it might be a good one to post about for several reasons:

1.  For each game code entered 10 cents will be donated to the RIF program. 

2.  For each instant winner a free book will be donated to the RIF program.

3.  You can enter by using a game code found in specially marked Wonka products OR you can get a free game code by entering your email address here: http://rif.celebrationcorner.com/Home.aspx/FreeCode
A free code will be emailed to you.

4.  There are 19 monthly prizes (1 prize each month during the sweeps) of $5,000
AND 100,000 instant win prizes of a $10 book cash certificate redeemable at participating merchants.


So decent odds for a national sweeps to win something.  Here is the main link to the sweeps:
http://rif.celebrationcorner.com/home.aspx/Index


If you enter you'll have to let me know if you won.  I always get so excited to hear about people winning from these things.  You can play daily too.  So far I've played 3 times since i found it but nothing yet for me.  Then if you win I'd love for you to link up on my "What We Won Wednesday" post.

Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP