Powered by Blogger.

Christmas EOTD+Gifts (Bare Minerals coming soon)

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I was going to combine my post about my Bare Minerals set with the rest of my Christmas presents, but I forgot I also wanted to show you my EOTD for today.  I figured that instead I'd just break them up so it wasn't one giant post of pictures.  I hope this is ok!
Now, in regards to my EOTD, please keep in mind that my camera kind of washes out the color.  I tried my best to show how sparkly this was, but it didn't come through too well.  I'm still quite pleased with it, though- nothing too crazy but different from what I normally do.  I wanted something that was bright and eye-opening with a little hint of color.




(This one above shows the shimmer!)
What I used:
-Victoria's Secret Pro eyeshadow primer
-ELF studio eyeliner/shadow stick in Pearl/Glow (as base on my lid and lower waterline/tearduct)
-ELF mineral eyeshadow in Innocent (lid and blended into crease)
-medium matte violet shade from my Coastal Scents 88 Matte palette (outer crease)
-Lancome eyeshadow in Topaz Temptation (from quad- along lash lines and outer corner)
-light matte cream eyeshadow from my Coastal Scents 88 Matte palette (highlight)
-Rimmel Spark It Up! eyeliner in Tiger's Eye
-Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara in Black

Lastly, here are some of the goodies I got for Christmas that I am just super excited about.  The shoes... I had been waiting/lusting over for forever.  THEY ARE NOW MINE AND THEY FIT!  Yay!  ;)
Left: Deena & Ozzy foldover ankle boot; Right: Chelsea Crew perforated oxfords (Both from Urban Outfitters)

I love them! 

I was really nervous about the sizing on these oxfords- it was European sizing, and the reviews for them said they ran a little small.  Being a US 7.5 (roughly) I ordered them in a 38, and thankfully they fit perfectly!  I've had a terrible time getting oxfords to fit me, so this was a great surprise (plus, I had tried the ankle boots on in the store so I knew they would fit.  I was just worried about these).

My mom surprised me with a $25 Sephora gift card in my stocking, along with two of the C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve's!   I was totally not expecting the gift card, so I am incredibly grateful and excited.  I've been wanting the Too Faced Naked eye palette for a long time, so I might jump for it now.  :)
These tights I picked out with the top/skirt below on Black Friday (Charlotte Russe).  I totally forgot about them!  I'm in dire need of new tights, though, so I can't wait to wear them.

lace long-sleeve top and ruffle skirt from Charlotte Russe

Lastly, this mannequin jewelry stand was a complete surprise!  Every time I see something like this I talk about how cute they are, and my mom apparently took notice.  It's going to be perfect for my long necklaces!  Unfortunately it's too big to take with me to school, but it fits right in with the decor in my room at home.  

That's about it!  Thanks so much for reading.  I'll be sure to do a post tomorrow or later tonight about my thoughts on Bare Minerals.  I have the pictures all taken- just need to type it up! :)  

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP