Powered by Blogger.

The Half Moon Nails

Wednesday, December 15, 2010



Love it or hate it, it looks like its the new trend for spring 2011. They were all over the runways, including Marc by Marc. I have to confess when I first saw it, I did not fall in love with this new trend straight away, but now, i kinda like it. I will definitely give it a try. I would recommend it for a night out, using a black and white, while for a day look more pastel colours. Celebrities like Dita Von Teese, and Ciara are already rocking this look.

Ame-se ou odeie-se, parece que é a nova tendência para a Primavera de 2011. Estas unhas estavam por toda as runways, incluindo Marc by Marc. Eu tenho que confessar que quando as vi pela primeira vez, não me apaixonei de imediato por esta nova tendência, mas agora, eu ate gosto. Com certeza vou experimentá-lo. Eu recomendaria usa-lo a noite um preto e branco, enquanto que para um dia umas cores  mails pastel. Celebridades como Dita Von Teese e Ciara já usao esse look.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP