Powered by Blogger.

Beauty Books

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hi girls!

So today we had a "drive-by" Christmas with some family, and I got two "beauty" books from my lovely cousin. One is Bobbi Brown's "Beauty Evolution", and the other is Trish McEvoy's "The Power of Makeup". Both give suggestions and tips for faces/women of all ages, which is incredibly handy!

This girl's chin looks enormous...
Before today, I only had one other beauty book- Carmindy's "5 Minute Face", which I really liked.

So I've skimmed both books, but am not ready to give full reviews yet. Just thought I'd let you know that I've got some new reading material :)

Let me know how you feel about beauty books!

Sorry for such a short post- I was out of town (doing the drive-by Christmas!) so I'm super tired!
xox Chloe

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP