Powered by Blogger.

Inspiration

Thursday, December 16, 2010


I've said a few times that I love the cut crease eyeshadow look. It wasn't until I got the Louise Young LY38 that I was able to do it properly, none of the brushes I had were precise enough. The face of the day I do are usually daytime looks and I never really show night makeup so I thought I'd do this (also procrastinating uni work!)

Although I won't be wearing this tonight, I will definitely be wearing it over the holidays!

Face:
YSL Teint Resist
MAC Harmony Blush (as contour)
MAC Melba Blush

Eyes:
Sleek Storm Palette pale matte brown for eyebrows
MAC Brule e/s (all over)
Sleek Storm palette (matte brown and black)
Eyeko Graffiti Liner in Black
MUFE Liners in 10L and 16 (under eye)
Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara

Lips:
MAC Creme D'Nude l/s
MAC Florabundance l/g




 

 I then decided to see what the look would be like with a bright lipstick, and I think it works. I used Eyeko Liptastik in Loud Mouth.


This look might be familiar to you, I used Pixiwoo's video for inspiration. See it here

Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP