Powered by Blogger.

Old Navy clothing haul

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The other day when I went to the mall to get my Body Shop gift, I made a stop at Old Navy "just to look". Haha, can I ever just look? I was shocked to find that the last few days before Christmas prices were better or even less than their Black Friday prices! Not only that, but they had just added a ton of things to clearance, things that were regularly priced just last week!

My haul:
  • 2 long-sleeved shirts with beaded shoulder detail (1 in each color)
  • 1 3/4-length shirt with rosette detail
  • 4 turtlenecks (dark gray, turquoise, white, and lavender)
  • 1 black sweater
  • 1 pink sequin-trimmed cardigan
  • 1 corduroy skirt
  • 1 pair of pink sweatpants
Total price:  $59.40! That's 11 items for less than $60... so about $5.45 per item!

The breakdown:
  • Beaded shoulder shirts - I had been looking at these for ages and they were never on sale! They were originally priced at $22.50, and then appeared in clearance at $7.49. I would have preferred the dark gray in XS, but they only had S, but they did have the XS in light gray. I tried them both on and they both looked good, I couldn't make up my mind so I got both!
  • Rosette shirt - I had never seen this in the store before, but it was originally priced $17.50. It's so cute! They also had a peach color but it looked bad with my skin tone. I wear dark colors a lot more anyway. $5.99
  • Turtlenecks - I had bought two around October when they were $8 a piece (normal price $16.50 but they were often on sale for $8-10). They're the softest shirts I've ever worn, nice and long, and super flattering on me. They were all on sale for $5.49, so I bought all the colors I'd feasibly wear.
  • Black sweater - I bought the same one in pink for $15 on Black Friday. I recently purged a lot of my old sweaters, and no longer had any black ones. They were on sale for $10.
  • Pink cardigan - These are still on the website not on clearance! This was originally $36.50. Really cute with tiny sequin detailing on the pockets. $10.99
  • Corduroy skirt - I love skirts, even if I never wear them in the winter. I'll try with this one, because it's so cute! $6.99
  • Sweats - I have these in purple and gray, and I put them on as soon as I get home. They're so comfy! The picture makes them look salmon-colored, but they're really just bright pink. I got my other ones for $12 and $10, but these were $8.49.
I didn't have any coupons, but I did use a $20 reward card I had from credit card usage (you get points with every purchase on your Old Navy card, and they send you a rewards card after you reach a certain level).

My favorite item:

Although I probably won't be able to wear it until spring because it's 3/4-sleeved and very lightweight.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP