Powered by Blogger.

Cheers to the New Year

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happppyyy Neewww Yeaarrrrr! I hope everyone had a blessed and safe night. We had fun playing games with family, eating, singing karaoke, dancing, laughing... it was a good night! I hope this year has many good things for me and my family and ALL of you as well!

What I wore:
Mufe HD Foundation 125
Laura Geller Baked Blush in Grapefruit 
Dior Bronzer in Original Tan in 03 Amber Tan
Dior Amber Diamond highlighter

Eyes:
MAC All That Glitters
MAC Retrospeck 
MAC Satin Taupe
UD 24 7 liner in Zero
MAC liner in Glitz and Blitz
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara

Lips:
Dior 687 Rose Perspective lipstick

And yes... for those who love to zoom up on my pictures and make fun.. yes that is a zit! I'm human! :)



A mommas work is never done... don't cry over spilled milk! ;)



Me and my sweetness

{Always cutting my husbands head off!}
He's 6ft and I'm 5'2... it's gonna happen! 

12am on 1-1-11 whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

HAPPY NEW YEAR and many many blessings to come for ALL of you!!









0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP