Powered by Blogger.

~*My Perfume Collection*~ {requested}

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I have been asked so my times to do an Perfume collection post {or video} but my "collection" is really not as extensive as some peoples so I never really wanted to but hey what the heck. I'm not the best at describing scents other than it smells good, bad,  sweet, musky, etc so I don't know how exciting this will be so bear with me! ;) I won't really be able to tell you what "notes" it has on my own so you will be getting an official version from Sephora. 


{NOTE: this post looks totally SPAZTIC... I put all the font in black and same font type and I have no CLUE why some things are blue and in different font. Blogger is being STUPID tonight}


First up is my favorite at the moment...


VIKTOR & ROLF- FLOWERBOMB


I can't even explain how much I love this perfume! It's so feminine and girly. It's also VERY sweet but not sickening. You basically smell like a beautiful flower! :) I was at the store yesterday and the guy asked me what I was wearing because I smelled like "hot coco"... I don't get a "chocolate" scent from this AT ALL... so I don't know why he thought that. This perfume is amazing but it's really expensive!:(


Photobucket




Flowerbomb
This floral explosion releases a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. Magically evocative notes immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden, away from reality. Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, and Ballerina Freesia bloom on a base of Patchouli.

Notes:
Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, Patchouli.
Style:
Oriental. Gourmand. Floral.


THIERRY MUGLER- WOMANITY

This is not a scent I'd normally go for but I absolutely love it. It has a familiar scent to me that I can't put my finger on but brings back memories to me every time I smell it. It smells like something I once smelled in Guatemala { but have NO clue what}... so this perfume makes me happy. This scent seems more "grown up" to me but in a good way. It makes you feel sexy.

Photobucket

{The bottle is a tester I got off of ebay for cheaper}

Womanity
Womanity continues Thierry Mugler's tradition of creating fragrances a step ahead of their time. Noted for bringing together sweet and savory accords, the fragrance opens with energetic citrusy accords and dries down to a daring yet wearable cloud of complexity that smells of fruit, woods, granite, and salt.

Although elusive, the pairing of two unique scents served as the fragrance's inspiration: the sweet, milky scent of fig and the savory, salty notes of caviar—both derived through a high-tech molecular extraction process.

"At the heart of it is what one woman learns from another. Womanity is that bond: giving, complicit, a tacit affinity." —Thierry Mugler

Like an art deco skyscraper towering over Gotham, the glass bottle features a brushed metal top chiseled with secret symbols and a mask of a woman, evoking a mysterious sense of woman's dominion. A gray pouch is included to protect the refillable bottle.

Notes:
Citrus, Woods, Fig, Caviar.
Style:
Innovative. Distinctive. Provocative.


DIOR ADDICT SHINE

I've done a blog post about this scent before. In my opinion this is the perfect scent. There is honestly nothing I don't love about! This is the ultimate girly perfume. Out of all the perfumes I own this is the one I get complimented on the most. 

Photobucket

Dior Addict Shine
A Refreshing Fruity Shine.
Introducing a new facet of Dior Addict, Addict Shine, a luminous and dazzling fragrance. Dior Addict Shine is a reflection of John Galliano's style: ultra feminine, sophisticated, and impactful. It's a young, chic, and sensual fragrance for the woman who has to shine.

Dior Addict Shine radiates its fresh fruity and glowing charm with an unexpected citrus-y top note of cedrat, a fresh middle note of gardenia and raspberry, and a sensual base note of cedar woods. Available exclusively at Sephora.

Notes:
Cedrat, Gardenia, Raspberry, Cedar Woods.

CAROLINA HERRERA- CAROLINA HERRERA

I've seriously had this bottle forever but that doesn't mean I don't love it. It's such a classic fragrance that's really soft smelling and will make you feel really classy when you wear it. I bought this when I was living in Guatemala and I remember smelling it in the store and right then and there I knew I had to have it. I was obsessed with it at the time. They don't sell this scent at Sephora but I know Macy's has it.


Photobucket


"Unmistakably elegant, this fragrance combines notes of orange blossom, Spanish jasmine, ylang-ylang and amber for a rich, floral scent."




JUICY COUTURE - VIVA LA JUICY


This is my ideal summer scent. It's really fun, girly, sweet and sophisticated all rolled into one! One of the best things I like about this {besides the smell} is it's not over the top expensive and pretty easy to get your hands on. The first bottle I bought my 2 year old knocked off the counter and broke {I'd only owned it one week} and I just ran up to Target and got another one....at the time I think it was on sale for $30 something... so not too bad!


Photobucket

Viva La Juicy 
Can't get enough couture? Well here's even more, for Juicy girls who want it all. Juicy Couture presents Viva La Juicy, an enticing scent of wild berries and mandarins, honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine. To round it out, amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and praline add just the right touch of sweetness. It's bottled in a bold gold decanter decorated with Juicy charms.

Notes:
Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline.
Style:
Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting.


STELLA MCCARTNEY - IN TWO PEONY

Sadly... very sadly this is discontinued... I have no clue why because this scent is so so so lovely in every way! I am not without hope thought because it can still be found online in various places! I am on my 3rd bottle of this and if you know me at all you'll know I am kinda cosmetic A.D.D... I bounce around to different things and don't stick to anything. This scent is divine! 

Photobucket

"Stella In Two perfume by is a beautiful and fragile scent, reminiscent of the morning dew. The Eau de Toilette is bursting with top notes of peony and black pepper that are beautifully contrasted with a blend of patchouli and amber, giving a sensual signature to the fragrance. The Stella In Two solid perfume expresses the more mysterious and dark side of the fragrance, concentrating more on the sexiest and most addictive ingredient: amber. Personalize your scent by wearing the Eau de Toilette alone, or layered with the Solid Perfume. This new contrasted perfume by Stella McCartney is a burst of energy and seduction, full of personality that's perfect for the edgy young woman who is self confident and naturally attractive. She has her own personal style and adds her personal touch to everything she wears and everything she does. Notes include Peony, Black Pepper, Amber, Patchouli, Wood."






So, there you have it! :)


Have you tried any of these? Thoughts??













0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP