Powered by Blogger.

Oh, You Shouldn't Have..

Monday, December 27, 2010


These days after Christmas I find unbelievably tedious. The lead up to Christmas gets me all excited, but once it's over I become restless. With the snow here this year, this boredom has been even more prominent. However, I had a great Christmas and thought I'd quell my restlessness somewhat by doing a post on the gifts I received.


We don't believe in big presents in my family, but what I got makes me happy. I usually get money from my relations, and as I'm going to Paris in two weeks I need to save, save, save.







Liz Earle is my family's obsession and every year I get things from the range. This year I got the shampoo/conditioner set in a gorgeous box, a travel kit and their amazing toner from my parents.As I'm going away the mini set is prefect for me and the shampoo is amazing (they sent me a tester of it a while ago).




 The ultimate present they got me was Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair, which I've been wanting for ages. I've been slagged so much for wanting it, as I'm only nineteen but I love it..


Left: Liz Earle Shampoo and Conditioner Set.



Right: Liz Earle Toner and Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair.



Liz Earle Tester/Travel Set Containing: Muslin Cloth, Cleanse and Polish, Instant Boost Toner, Energising Body Wash and Gentle Face Exfoliator.

My sister has moved away, but sent us a parcel of presents. I got a Sephora Eyeshadow set and a mascara. The mascara is amazing, its patent black and has the face of a panther on top. Can't wait to use it!And lastly I got candles from my brother(in photo above, bless him) and a Nivea set from my cousin. Its in the design of a Christmas cracker and contains a mini body wash, body lotion, lip balm and moisturiser.


Did you have a lovely Christmas? What little gems did you receive?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP