Powered by Blogger.

Taaz is SO fun!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Ever wondered what you'd look like with a different hair color or style? I know I have but I'm not very brave in the hair dept. I found Taaz.com about two years ago but forgot about it until tonight when I was looking through my "favorites" list. You can do your make up, change your eye color {I tried to make mine brown but it didn't darken them too much}, plump your lips {say hello to my new huge bottom lip... weird} and try on celebrity hair styles. 


I just thought I'd pass on the fun! :)


Here are some of my hair styles. Ha ha



Jessica Biel's hair



Megan Fox Hair




The "Posh Bob" VB


Well, I'd have to say... I better stay dark! :)

This site is so fun... have you been there before??





0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP