Powered by Blogger.

Happy (almost) New Year!

Friday, December 31, 2010

This year opened so many doors for me- a new home (Chicago!), new school, new friends (who I cannot be more thankful for), and of course this blog!  I don't know how to show what it means to me to be able to come here and post about one of my favorite things, but I am so fortunate.  YOU guys make me want to blog every time.  With that said (and I have to make this short because I'm running late!), thank you for an awesome year!  2011 can only be better.
Hope you all have a fun and safe night.  I'm just working today and then my cousins will come over later for pizza/movies.

Oh, and quick note about my trip to Sephora yesterday- the next shade darker than Fairly Medium (in Bare Minerals) was Medium, which was too dark for me.  However, the SA told me I could exchange the Warmth all-over face color for another one if I couldn't get it to work for me.  I might go for A Little Sun or Faux Tan, which look to be slightly lighter and just more of actual bronzer products than Warmth is.
Stay tuned for a MAC post- can't wait to share it with you all!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP