Powered by Blogger.

Beginnings: Bio Oil

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hi!

So tonight I embarked on a new journey... The Bio-Oil Journey... (**cue sappy music?**)

I bought a bottle of it at Winners (FYI they had it for $15 instead of $20!) and used it tonight for a face massage. My most recent breakout situation (see my Acne: Solved post) will no doubt leave me with some scarring to deal with... but not without me putting up a fight!

Bio Oil- photo from Google


I have been curious about Bio Oil for quite a while. A few times I've actually had it in my hand at the store, but never ended up buying it.

I've heard both glowing and scathing reviews on this stuff, so I'm going into this with an open mind. I don't have high expectations, but I don't have zero expectations either. I'd like to notice a difference/improvement, but I'm not calling for a miracle. Not all of my acne scars will be gone, and that's okay!

If nothing else, it works well as a facial massage oil! Haha :)

Have you tried Bio Oil? I'd love to hear about your experiences with it!

xox Chloe

EDIT/UPDATE: This stuff broke me out like crazy after a few days. Fail. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP