Powered by Blogger.

5 Random Facts About Me!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Hi girls!

I thought it would be fun to do a little post about... me!

So here are 5 random facts about me:

1. I'm a huge sports fan! I love hockey (obvs, since I'm Canadian! haha), football, tennis, and auto racing the most, but I'll watch and enjoy almost anything... except for baseball, and most soccer matches. Anything with a super slow pace like those sports really bore me!

2. I'm First Nations. I guess in the States they call it Native American... so I would be a Native Canadian! Haha. I'm not 100%, but I am eligible for "official status", which I will finally be applying for in the new year! I'm also part Scottish and part German.

3. Along with English, I speak French fluently. I also speak decent Russian, and some Spanish, but I'm a little bit rusty!

4. I can hardly ever pronounce my first name properly when introducing myself to people. You'd think that after 21 years I'd have it down, but no. I always stumble on it, and more times than not, I am asked to repeat myself. I think part of it is that "Chloe" isn't the most common name, so people just want to be sure... but it's a little bit embarrassing!!

5. My favourite band is Hanson. Yes, I'm serious. Yes, they still exist. Yes, they're all guys. Yes, they're amazing. These are the answers to the questions I'm usually asked when I tell someone that I love Hanson! haha. But really, they are awesome.

THIS (Crazy Beautiful) is one of my fav songs from them... as well as THIS (Go). The first is a Taylor song (he's my fav), but the second one is a beautiful Zac song. And this one (Penny and Me) is just a fun jam! Check them out :)

xox
Chloe

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP