Powered by Blogger.

Conair Infiniti You Curl Styling Wand

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I am really excited to share this product with you!  I recently purchased a Conair Infiniti You Curl Styling Wand (about $30 at Walgreens) and was really pleased with the results.  I have never had any success with curling or waving my hair with a curling iron.  It never seems to look quite right and the style falls out of my straight hair in no time.  I've had better luck with waving my hair with a straightener!  But here you can see I've acheived these beautiful waves/curls with the You Curl.

This curler has a conical barrel that is 1 inch at the bottom and tapers to 1/2 inch at the top.  It has no clamp, but rather, you wrap your hair around the barrel and hold it there.  As clumsy as I am, I haven't burnt myself, though you can purchase heat protectant gloves if you worry about burning your hand.  The iron has an adjustable heat setting that can go up to 400 degrees.  I use it at 360 degrees.  I would definitely recommned this to anyone looking to get pretty waves or curls that last.  As a side note though, I did curl the face-framing layers of my hair with a flat iron so they wouldn't be too curly and therefore, very short.  I think the variation in the size of the curl makes it look more natural.  I also used Redken Hot Sets #22 to help hold the style, yet still keep my hair touchable and soft.




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP