Powered by Blogger.

Dior Gris City Nail Polish Collection

Friday, December 10, 2010

Yesterday I came across this new Dior Collection when I was looking for new trends. Dior decided to honour three great cities of fashion, Paris, London and New York.

The first one is called Bond Street- a grey for London with a hint of blue, Gris Montaigne is a Dark grey, which in the colour of Dior's home in Paris, and last but not least, NY 57th is a metalic grey which represents Manhattan. I have to say my favourist are Bond Street and NY 57th. These nail polishes cost around £17 each, and you can get them from selfridges.

I noticed that some high street brands have some similar colours.
Topshop Nails in Airplane is similar to the Bond Street from dior. Maddox Street from Nails Inc, is very similar to NY 57th, and OPI's Give me the Moon is also very similar to Gris Montaigne.



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP