Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Purple sunset

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Purple used to be my ultimate favorite color to wear on my eyes.  I had it in my head that it was the only color that really made my green eyes pop, so I wore it in the form of eyeshadow or eyeliner any chance I had.  Lately, things have changed a little and I wear more neutrals (or muted olive/bronze shades) to bring out my eye color.  Makeup aside, purple is still my favorite color, so I'm naturally going to be drawn to it.  Today I decided to do a little more "involved" look (my makeup has been so boring the last week!) since I had some extra time to get ready, and I love how the colors came together.  They kind of remind me of a sunset, except using all purple. ;)



(Left to right: Clinique Lucky Penny, ELF Pebble, Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy, Wet n Wild Lust)

Products used:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion original
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (all over lid and lower lash line as base)
-Clinique eyeshadow in Lucky Penny (on inner 1/3 of lid)
-Wet n Wild Lust palette, deep purple (outer 1/3 of lid and lower lash line)
-Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy LE Holiday palette, shimmery pinkish purple (middle 1/3 of lid, crease, lower lash line)
-ELF Studio eyeshadow in Pebble (in crease)
-Wet n Wild Lust palette, matte light pink (tear duct and brow bone highlight)
-ELF Studio cream eyeliner in Plum Purple
-Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous in Black
-MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe

Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP