Powered by Blogger.

Walk with Confidence

Friday, March 18, 2011

Quite a few years ago my grandfather was at my house and saw me walking around with my head facing the ground... It was not until after he said "You are too beautiful to be walking with your head down, you need to look up when you walk" that I realized I was always looking down. Now I am pretty sure I had less self confidence and that caused me to never look up. I also think it is because I am aware of how clumsy I am so I need to make sure I am not going to trip on anything. HA. But his voice saying that is constantly in my head so I try my hardest to look straight and walk with confidence, I promise this makes a difference. You walk taller and it is easier to smile and be friendly to people, plus you just feel hot. 


                                                     

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP