Powered by Blogger.

Sexy Man Hair!

Monday, March 28, 2011

So for men it is a bit harder to change or get a new hairstyle but here are a few great options and they are my favorites to cut at work:

 a Fo Hawk is my number one, most of my younger male clients (ages 2-35) love this one. If you guy has great style, get him a Euro Mullet (David Beckham style).
 This is a basic but classic look. Leaving the front a bit longer so he can spike it up.

 At my salon, the J. Biebs cut is huge with the pre teens! Of course, I do not tell them this but it is what it is. (And yes, I am aware he cut his locks!)

 For business men, I have to admit, I kind of like the slicked back pompador! Big or small. It's a little classy to me!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP