Powered by Blogger.

Fashion Police!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Ugh so today I went to lunch with my husband and I witnessed one of my absolute biggest pet peeves...tennis shoes with jeans. WHO DECIDED THIS WAS COOL? IT'S NOT COOL. EVER. NEVER. So ladies, please please please do not let your men do this! Fine. If you men are grandpas or as old as my dad and set in their ways...you probably can't do anything about this but at least try. Haha. Anyways, the moral of the story is that tennis shoes are meant for the gym. Not for every day wear.

Saucony 'ProGrid Triumph 8' Running Shoe (Men)NO!


TOMS 'Classic' Canvas Slip-On (Men)Vans 'Era' Sneaker (Men)John Varvatos 'Ago' Chukka Boot
yes, yes, yes! You get the idea... Almost anything is better!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP