Powered by Blogger.

Think I'll Pass..

Friday, March 18, 2011


I would have preferred to hide away yesterday instead of celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but my friends convinced me to go to the parade. Big mistake. Large crowds of drunken teenagers shoving their way into a crowd isn't exactly my idea of fun. We went for a lovely lunch in The Porterhouse and then had to wait over an hour for a bus, in which I was treated to a beautifully drunken rendition of Rihanna's S&M by thirteen year olds. Nice.

Anyway, we went to a friends house for the night as the thought of navigating our way through town among all the drunken teens was somehow unappealing. I was bored with the makeup I had been wearing all day, so decided to mess a bit with my face. I put on my eyeshadow and then decided to put a slick of Vaseline on top to make it shiny and let it crease. It lasted all night and I really liked the look.



Face:
YSL Teint Resist
MAC Harmony Blush (as contour)
Josie Maran Lovely Palette (to highlight)
MAC Melba Blush

Eyes:
MAC Patina and Satin Taupe e/s
MAC Coffee Eyeliner Pencil
Vaseline (patted on top)
Blinc Tubing Mascara

Lips:
MAC Hue l/s



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP