Powered by Blogger.

Target Haul

Sunday, March 27, 2011


I picked up a few things while I was at Target yesterday that I am pretty excited about!

1. The brush on the left is a concealer brush from e.l.f. ($1) that I plan to use as a detail brush for things like highlighting the inner corner of my eyes.
2. The brush on the right is a Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush ($5.99) that is used to apply cream, gel, or liquid eyeliner.
3. The blush is e.l.f. Studio Line ($3) and the shade is Fushia Fusion.  It's actually a nice shade of pink with large shimmer, almost glitter in it.  Not sure how I feel about the glitter yet!
4. From the e.l.f. $1 line, I purchased the eyeshadow quad in the shade Day 2 Night.  I am really looking forward to trying out this tutorial!
5. Finally, I picked up one of the e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliners ($3) in the shade Coffee.  I can't wait to try it out with the new eyeliner brush I bought!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP