Powered by Blogger.

Maybelline Lasting Drama 24H Gel Eyeliner

Sunday, March 20, 2011


During the Irish Bloggers Meet Up a few weeks ago, I bought the new Maybelline Gel Liner on the recommendation of Katie. Having been a major fan of the Bobbi Brown gel liners, I was gutted to find that all of mine were drying up within a few months. My quest for a new, cheaper gel liner began a few months ago and I think I've found the one I've been looking for.

I purchased this in Boots for 8euro/£5.99 and for the price its a brilliant product. The liner is super creamy and glides onto the eye with ease. As much as I love my liquid liner, this is definitely easier to apply. Most importantly, it stays put all day. With other gel liners I've tried, touch-ups were necessary but I don't have to worry with this one. Slick it on and your set to go.

Whats even better is that it comes with a full-size liner brush, which is sturdy and works brilliantly with the product to create a perfect thin or thick line, with or without a flick. The pot itself is a sleek glass one and the cap turns to perfectly lock the product in, removing the chance of it drying out. This high-street liner has blown my Bobbi Brown ones out of the water. And at such a low price, you can't really go wrong!


 
A closer look..

 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP