Powered by Blogger.

Thou Givest Fever

Sunday, March 27, 2011


HAI to all the new people who have followed, the number has done a little surge in the last while and it means a lot!

Last night, I went to the 21st of a friend. Having had work all day, I didn't have time to wash my hair or do much with my face so a quick smokey eye was the only way to go.



Face:
YSL Teint Resist
MAC Harmony (as contour) and Melba blush 
Josie Maran Lovely Palette (as highlight)

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paintpot
MAC Tempting, Satin Taupe and Smut e/s
MAC Dazzlelight/Naked Lunch as highlight
MAC Smoulder Eyeliner
Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara

Lips:
MAC Hue l/s
Laura Mercier Pink Diamond l/g



Sadly, I borrowed my friend's H&M Guns and Roses top/dress so I have to give that back! With it I wore H&M leggings and Topshop knee-high socks tucked into Primark boots (which were a total of NINE euro!). And considering I wasn't drinking and was walking around in them for a good few hours, they were really comfortable! Energy drinks were the way to go!

Ones to follow:
Anouska - absolutely beautiful Irish model/photographer and so lovely! Her posts are really inspirational and she was voted Ireland's Most Influential Model 2010. Jealous.

Katie Elisabeth - Again gorgeous Irish blogger/vlogger. I'm always so happy when I see a new video or post pop up. Follow, follow, follow.

Onna - OhMyDays she's beautiful!

Songs on replay:
This, this, this, and this.

Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP