Powered by Blogger.

Countdown to Adult Braces: TOMORROW!!! ACK!!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011




Chips and Queso!!
 
When I got home from work today, my husband had somehow gotten home before me.  This hasn't happened recently.  Then he told me to go change because he was taking me out for dinner before I get my braces on tomorrow!  He took me to Tijuana Flats, one of my favorite Mexican restaurants.  I LOVE their chips and queso and have mentioned several times to him how much I will miss it when I have braces for the next two years!  I thought it was really sweet of him.

I snapped this photo on my phone of what I am calling the Last Supper Before Braces.

Before this week, I was excited and anxious.  Now I just feel nervous, nauseous, scared, apprehensive, etc., etc., etc......  I set up mobile blogging on my phone tomorrow so I can post as it happens.  We'll see how it goes!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP