Powered by Blogger.

Beautiful Eye Makeup Tutorial/FOTD

Monday, March 21, 2011


I LOVE this look!  This is one of my all time favorite makeup looks I've ever designed!  I think it is absolutely beautiful without being too overdone.  I love it now that I have my braces on, because it attracts attention to your eyes and away from your lips, but it's gorgeous no matter what.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!  :D



FACE:
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Foundation in Porcelain Ivory
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer (prime undereye)
- Sally Hansen Fast Fix Concealer in all Over-Brightener (undereye)
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Light (undereye)
- Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Light
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer SPF 50 in Fair
- e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
- Too Faced Candlelight (highlight cheeks)
- Maybelline Define a Brow in Medium Brown
- e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara


EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Wet N Wild Idol Eyes Crème Shadow Pencil in Pixie
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries
- Hard Candy Kal-Eye-Descope Baked Eyeshadow Duo in High Maintenance
- Cover Girl Single Eyeshadow in Brown Smoulder
- CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Pencil in Espresso
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Black


LIPS:
- Maybelline Shine Sensational Lip Gloss in Crushed Candy


NAILS:
- Nutra Nail in Nail Strengthener with Green Tea

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP