Powered by Blogger.

My first article is published. Won't you stop by and show me some love?

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In my almost daily scouting for my blog I came across a posting looking for a spa/beauty writer for my local town. Write for the examiner.com. I though with my inside info as a blogger on new products and reviews that I might have a chance. What a fun column to have as well. So, I took a chance and submitted an application. Guess who the new Spa/Beauty Examiner is for my local area? Yep, me.  I'm a little nervous.  I know it sounds crazy since I faithfully keep up my blog.  I guess it's because I'm diving into a new sea of readers.  Don't worry tough this blog is my baby.  This is my priority. 

I just had my first article accepted and published for my column.  I'd love it if you'd stop by, check it out, leave me a comment if you feel so inclined.  It may help me get over my jitters.  I want to hear your honest opinions too.  I'm not just saying that.

So, here's my column: http://www.examiner.com/beauty-256-in-johnstown/angela-beechan

Thanks in advance for helping me get my feet wet in this new area for me. 


Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP