Powered by Blogger.

Haul: New ELF Palette and Some Lipglosses

Friday, March 25, 2011

This video is a small haul of items I recently purchased, including one of the new elf palettes and some lipglosses.  I included some photos of the new e.l.f. Everyday Basics Palette, for those of you who are interested in a close up look at this new palette.



This palette is very similar to the e.l.f. 32 Palette that came out around Christmas of this year, which is a little disappointing.  However, I feel that some of the shades are better quality and the super bright shades in the original palette are a little more muted in this one.  Overall, I was a little disappointed that it ended up being SO similar to the palette I already had.




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP