Powered by Blogger.

My Favorite Hair Products

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Left: It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Right: Redken Hot Sets #22

This post is not about teeth or braces!  lol  It's about two hair products that I am in love with!!  These are both items that I have repurchased several times.

On the left, we have It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product, which I use every day, no matter how I style my hair.  It keeps me from getting split ends and makes my hair soft and manageable.  I SWEAR by this product.  It is the only thing that can keep my hair from getting split ends.  Also, the company is cruelty-free!  The photo below shows the 10 things this product claims to do and how to use it.  I love that you only have to put it in once!



The other product is Redken Hot Sets #22.  My hair is naturally straight and doesn't hold a curl for more than five minutes without loads of hairspray.  And loads of hairspray means hard, crunchy hair.  Not attractive!  But with the Hot Sets, my hair will hold a curl all day and it stays soft and touchable.

By the way, if you're wondering, no one paid me to say/write this.  I purchased these items (several times!) with my own money and truly love these products!  No sponsorship here!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP