Powered by Blogger.

Carrie Underwood Inspired Makeup- Using DRUGSTORE products!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm currently waiting for my new video to load onto my computer from my camera, so I figured I would do a blog post previewing the look!

I've done a Carrie Underwood inspired makeup look, taken from her performance on American Idol last week for Idol Gives Back. I am using all drugstore products for this, except UDPP. Carrie almost ALWAYS has a cat-eye shaped smokey look when she's on TV or at events, with her lashes (fake!) helping to create that shape. Her eyeshadow shape is also quite rounded usually, instead of having a really sharp outer V like a lot of celebs do.

Hopefully this look will make Mike Fisher mistake me for Carrie in a brunette wig?



Brown/Blackish/Goldish smokey look, nude pink gloss, glowy cheeks. Really easy, ladies!

Products used:

EYES:
UDPP
Annabelle e/s Buff Naked
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
NYX e/s in Eucalyptus
NYX e/s in Iced Mocha
Annabelle e/s in Ebony
Yves Rocher liquid eyeliner (I also recommend Rimmel liquid eyeliner!)
NYC black eyeliner pencil
Covergirl Lashblast length in black
Revlon lashes in Intensifying

Lips:
Rimmel gloss in East End Snob

FACE:
Marcelle foundation in Ivory
Loreal true match concealer
NYC creme blush in Big Apple Blush
Joe Fresh cheek tint in Nude
Jane bronzer in Sahara
Coastal Scents silica powder
Annabelle eyebrow pencil in Taupe


Let me know what you think!

xoxo Chloe

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP