Powered by Blogger.

Share the love - Youtube style

Wednesday, April 28, 2010


I haven't been keeping up with my blog as much as I'd like to!:( My computer cord died out on me and I've been using my moms laptop until my powder cord comes in the mail. I have the worst luck with computers (cell phones, cameras, etc)!

I want to do a quick Share The Love post to share some wonderful youtubers with you that I think are amazing women. All of them are sweet, kind, beautiful and fun to watch.

www.youtube.com/lizyartur Liz is such a sweetheart. She's the kind of girl you know that if you met her in person you'd hit it off and become friends. She has a very warm personality and is so nice to everyone. She is so stunning and beautiful! She does great reviews, hauls,  tutorials, fashion, hair and fitness videos. I like her fitness videos because she always does things that really work and are not your "normal" boring sit-ups. It's fun! Check her out!

www.youtube.com/blushingpixie (AKA Yorkieluvs) when Martha posts a new video... I get excited. She has the most soothing voice and you hang on her every word because everything she talks about sounds interesting. She is so beautiful and has the most amazing skin I've ever seen. She had left youtube for a few months and everyone was having a fit... myself included. I was so sad that she left because I have found so many amazing products because of her... she's someone I really like to watch.
She does reviews, tutorials, hauls and fashion videos.

www.youtube.com/elainey0007 talk about amazing hair! Elaine's hair is to die for. She has the perfect color and cut... jealous!;)  She has really great videos and she also is SO beautiful. She is a mother and I like watching women who are mothers on youtube because sometimes they are more in the same place as I am.  She does reviews, tutorials, tags, hauls... you name it. She's worth checking out!

www.youtube.com/xPrincessJessex There is something about this girl that is so much fun to watch. I love her personality and energy. She truly gets excited about everything and I think that's adorable. She is so pretty it's unfair. She does tutorials, reviews, hauls, contests... she's very fun!

Last but not least I have to add someone that doesn't need me to share the love with them because well.... everyone already knows and loves her so much. She is the 2nd make up girl I ever watched on youtube and probably the first person I subscribed to and that is www.youtube.com/lollipop26
I had googled Enormous Lash and up popped a video of her talking about it. To me the concept of real women reviewing a product I was researching and telling the good, the bad and the ugly was the best thing since sliced bread to me. I was so excited. Laura was the first person I subbed to and for sure the person I look up to the most. I treasure her honesty and kindness. She is so beautiful and I love her fashion sense. I also get excited when she posts a new videos because whatever she talks about is gold.
I'm glad that a year and a half ago I found her videos because she's really the reason I'm apart of youtube.... I didn't even know that there was a beauty community out there like this! :)

Who are your favorite youtube girls... I always love finding new girls to watch! I hope that you check out some of the girls I listed because all of them are amazing. :)

Love,
Sarah

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP