Powered by Blogger.

I have an addiction...

Friday, April 23, 2010

I think I have a serious problem.
I can't stop buying silver hoop-y earrings. And earrings in general.
I've been wearing the SAME pair of beautiful sterling silver hoops for the past 3 years, but I just keep buying cheaper ones I barely ever wear.

So.

I need to stop buying more earrings... Or... I need to make a resolution to actually WEAR the earrings I bought.

Today, I bought 3 pairs. They were 3 for $10 at Ardene's, so I HAD to.


I bought the little ones for my much-neglected second holes, and the big ones for, well, my earring drawer. I can't help myself.

These are all the silver hoopies I have (that I can find, I'm positive there's more)


That's NINE pairs, ladies. And they all look exactly the same.

I have a disease.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP