Powered by Blogger.

NYX all over sun-kissed! NYX Bronzer #2

Saturday, April 3, 2010


While out and about this week enjoying the sunshine my aunt in-law and I popped into The Source Skincare. Nicole (the super awesome owner... and most knowledgeable skincare expert I've ever met) just started carrying NYX in her store which is totally exciting to me because as you know NYX is VERY hard to find in actual stores. Nicole showed me the bronzer and handed me a brush and told me to play around with it and see what I thought. It only took me one swipe on my cheeks to know that I needed this bronzer. It's very beautiful and natural. Some bronzers you need to use a light hand with otherwise you'll look muddy this was not the case with this. Not that it's not highly pigmented because the color is great but it's just light and natural and very buildable. It has a hint of shimmer but it's very subtle. 
I think the greatest thing about this bronzer is the size and the price! This bronzer is HUGE (1.19oz) and it's only $15! After trying this bronzer and totally loving it I kinda regret paying so much for bronzers in the past (ie Chanel Tan de Soleil for $50). 

This bronzer comes in 3 shades- #1 is for lighter skin-tones and has a lot of gold highlights in the design so it could be used for a bronzer and highlighter. #2 would work good for light/medium coloring and #3 would work best for darker skin tones.

My aunt in-law is in her mid 50's and also got the bronzer... so it works for younger and more mature skin. It's a very natural, beautiful, perfectly sun-kissed bronzer. :) 

Below are pictures of the NYX Bronzer #2 in comparison to the NARS Laguna in size and color.








Here is the link if you are interested in seeing more about this product NYX Bronzer


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP