Powered by Blogger.

EASTER FOTD

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I hope at you all had a wonderful Easter (if you celebrate it... that is). I think this was the nicest Easter I can ever remember. It was in the 70's! I had two Easter's to attend so I was running around like a crazy person. I'm feeling sooooo tired.
I just did a simple "springy" look.
Here is what I wore:
FACE- Bare Minerals Foundation in Medium Beige, NYX Bronzer in #2, Tarte Eco Cheek, Nars Deep Throat, MAC Silver Dusk highlighting powder
EYES- YSL Faux Cils mascara, MAC Pearlglide liner in Molasses, Painterly Paint Pot,  MAC Grand Entrance, MAC Delft Paint Pot, MAC Club e/s, Mac Constructivist paint pot
LIPS- Beaute Lip Stain in Flouron mixed with a light sheer Benefit lipgloss 


The lip stain at it's FULL effect. I love it! :)

Hope you all are having a beautiful day! :)


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP