Powered by Blogger.

YSL Rouge Volupté #26

Thursday, April 29, 2010

This is my first Rouge Volupte lipstick and I'm loving it. I spent about 15 minutes at Sephora last week trying on all of the colors and the #26 is the only one that I really loved. This lipstick is really smooth and creamy but because of that it can look a little streaky on this lips. I can over look that minor detail because I love texture and color so much (very beautiful coral pink). It kind of smells like watermelon which is kinda nice but I'm not huge fan of that scent so it's just ok to me. Out of all the lipsticks I own this one seems to get on my teeth the most maybe because it's so creamy it slides off my lips really easy? That's another downside.

I really love the color and the packaging is to die for! It's so luxurious and beautiful looking.
Do I think it's worth the price for a lipstick ($34)? No. I actually think $34 (plus shipping $42 is quite INSANE). But, I do think it's a gorgeous color and it's a nice little treat to own. 

Rouge Volupte #26



Natural lighting



With Flash... as you can see it looks a little streaky on the bottom lip



Natural Lighting






0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP